There are currently more than 1.4 billion active Android OS users in the world, and their devices are protected by a specific pattern or pin lock. But sometimes people forget their pattern or pin lock so they can’t turn on their device. In this case, it is seen that they need to take their device to a service station to restart it.
This problem can be easily solved by using Android Multi Tools. There are many versions available of this tool and the latest version is Android Multi Tools V1.02b.
Do you have any idea about Android Multi Tools and its latest version? If not, then you are in the right place because through our article we will show you what is Android Multi-tools, the features of this free tool, and how to use it. So let’s get started.
What is Android Multi Tools?:
Android Multi Tools is such a tool that helps to unlock your device’s pattern, PIN lock, password, and Gmail ID. It is one of the best and easiest ways to reset your device. It helps to reset your device and you can also use it for many other purposes for your device. This free tool is so helpful for us.
Features of Android Multi Tools V1.02b:
This awesome free tool comes with numerous features that help to unlock the device patterns or pins and also used for many other things for your device as well. Check out its features.
- It includes a “Check Device” option which allows you to check your device whether it is connected to the PC or not
- If you want to remove the pattern lock from your device then you can use the “Gesture Lock” option. This feature will help you to do this.
- It comes with a “Reset Gmail” feature which helps you reset your forgotten password.
- There is a “Reset Face or Pin Lock” option which helps you unlock your pin or password.
- You can also remove all the data from your device by using its “Wipe Data” feature.
- There is a “Reboot” option you can find that you can use to reboot your device with just one click.
- It also includes an “Exit Fastboot Mode” option which helps you to exit fast boot mode from your device.
- You will be able to check your devise software and hardware info by using its “Software Info” and “Hardware Info” option.
These are some of its awesome features. Not only this, but it also comes with some other features like Cache in Fastboot Mode, Go To Command Prompt, etc. All these features are used for some other purposes of the device.
How To Use Android Multi Tools?:
To use this tool, you need some important elements which are the USB data cable of the device, a PC that is installed with Windows, and YSB drivers for Android Multi Tools. Here are the steps by steps guidelines to use this excellent free tool. Follow these guidelines so that you can perfectly use this tool.
- At first download the Android Multi Tools v1.02b and extract it to your windows system
- After installing it, run this tool
- You will find a notification here which will ask you to grant permission. You need to permit all of them
- Now, the tool will start and a GUI will present to you
- The GUI will show you lots of options, you can choose your preferred option to work with you device
It is very common for people to forget the pattern, PIN or password of their devices. This Android Multi Tools V1.02B helps to solve this problem and also provides many other benefits. We have tried to highlight everything in detail of this wonderful tool through our article. We hope this small effort will help you a lot to get the full idea of it.