Yelp, an online business directory, has become an essential tool for many people in choosing a restaurant, salon, or bar over the years. The reviews on the platform act as an indicator of the quality of a particular business, and it may ultimately attract or deter customers from trying the business for the first time. Getting bad reviews on Yelp can make small business owners feel bad, especially if it is inappropriate. It’s frustrating, and sometimes it seems like you can’t do anything. You can Remove yelp reviews on your computer and mobile with the help of this article.
How will you remove Yelp reviews on the computer?
- First, you can sign in to your Yelp account on a browser on your Mac or PC.
- In the right corner of the screen, click on your profile picture and name to open your profile page.
- On the profile page, click the “Reviews” tab on the left side of the screen.
- In the “Reviews” section, read reviews. If you find a review, you want to remove it from your profile. Click the trash icon to delete a review.
- After clicking on the trash icon, you will be prompted to go to a new page. It asks you to select a reason for deleting the review with the option to provide additional information. Click “Remove Review”.
How will you delete Yelp reviews on mobile devices?
- At first, you can open the Yelp app on your iPhone or Android device.
- You can tap the “Me” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down the page to tap “Reviews” to open all the reviews you have published on Yelp.
- Now scroll through your Yelp reviews and tap the review you want to delete.
- Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the review and tap on the option. After that, a new page will open again asking you to explain why you want to remove the review from the site.
Read Also: Business Broadband UK – What You
Is it possible to delete a Yelp review?
Yes, it is possible to Remove yelp reviews. However, the business owner cannot delete them directly. Reviewers can delete their own comments. Only Yelp can remove reviews from the platform. Don’t work with individuals or consultants who claim to be able to bypass Yelp’s platform to remove Yelp or reputation management companies that buy fake reviews to increase your star rating. If you do not want to request the removal of a review that is clearly false or defamatory, positive reviews from real customers should be your only help to improve your star rating on Yelp and other review sites.
While Yelp takes a rather as illiterate, they leave the discretion largely in the hands of Yelpers—there is a reason a Yelp moderator or recommendation software might delete a review. Please note that at least one of these reasons must be true for your case. Only then can the review be removed from your Page; otherwise, the review, good or bad, will remain.
Plus, research shows that negative online business reviews are more beneficial than you think. Businesses with between 10 and 25% negative reviews make the most money.